BBQ Competition Entry Fee
Limited Space available, only 16 teams will be accepted.
Teams will be competing in Brisket, Ribs, Pulled Pork, and Chicken.
There will be prizes for 1st ($500), 2nd ($250), and 3rd ($100) in each category. A Grand Champion will also awarded $1,000. In addition, there will be a People's Choice winner for Pulled Pork ($500). Each 1st place winner, People's Choice, and Grand Champion will also get a Trophy.
Entry Fee is $100, and meats will be provided. Each team will have a 10 ft(deep ) x 20 ft(width) space.
Friday September 2nd
- Teams will arrive to setup starting at 5 pm
- Team meeting will be at 7 pm
Saturday September 3rd
- 10:00 am - Chicken Turn in Time
- 10:30 am - Rib Turn in time
- 11:00 am - Pork Turn in Time
- 11:30 am - Brisket Turn in Time
- 11:45 am - Volunteers pick up pulled pork for people's choice
- 3:15 pm - Winners Announced (immediately after teams can begin breaking down)
- 5 pm - Teams can begin to leave
Any heat source can be used: gas, wood, coals, electric etc.
Teams must provide their own source of power if needed.
Turn in boxes will be provided. If a team wants to add garnish to their boxes, they must supply their own.
The event opens to the public at 12 pm until 5 pm. If teams want to sell sauce, rubs, and apparel they can during this time.
Feel free to leave your setups for people to take pictures or ask questions.
Teams cannot sell food. This allows us to not have to have health department inspections. Teams are encouraged to bring extra meat (not for pulled pork) to allow festival attendees to sample their work